Case Flags Release Notes 4.62 - 4.67
The Lightning Component can now be configured to hide the Set and Clear Flag buttons. [Change 00176080] (4.65)
- The Lightning Component will now display a friendly message on cases which have not been enabled for Case Flags. [Change 00176485] (4.65)
- This change specifically affects those who have disabled the Organization Wide option on the Case Flags setup wizard.
- Account-Specific Hours will now be respected for cases created via email. [Change 00174291] (4.62)
- Performance Edition users can now update the settings via the Setup Wizard. [Change 00174728] (4.62)
- Resolved a "No such column 'PermissionsAPIEnabled' on entity 'PermissionSet'" error that was preventing Performance Edition users from accessing the Setup Wizard. [Change 00174929] (4.63)
- Fixed an issue where the Previous Business Hours field was not recalculated if the Case Flag Date/Time field was updated via a workflow which would lead to an incorrect flag being displayed. [Change 00175169] (4.64)
- Fixed issue where a Case Flags History record is not created on Case close when Internal Comments is populated and Email to Case Premium is also installed [Change 00177109] (4.65)
- Fixed issue where Next Flag information on the Lightning Component was not respecting time zones.