Change Case Ownership Plus Release Notes 2.54 - 2.57
- Change Case Ownership Plus now includes a new Lightning Action, which can be added to case page layouts next to existing publisher actions (such as Post, Email, File, etc.) [Change 00178480] (2.54)
- This new Lightning Action has been designed specifically for Lightning Experience users, and offers a faster experience in changing ownership on both desktop and mobile.
- Resolved issue where email notifications to a queue would result in an error if the queue contained more than 10 users. [Change 00180544] (2.54)
- Resolved an issue where changing ownership would result in an error for Org where Case Teams were enabled, but Case Team Roles weren't defined. [Change 00181900] (2.54)
- Resolved issue where opening the Change Ownership page in Lightning Experience would result in a "This page isn't available in Salesforce Lightning Experience or mobile app" error. [Change 00182104] (2.57)
ProductChange Case Ownership Plus