Change Case Ownership Plus Release Notes 2.54 - 2.64
- Change Case Ownership Plus now includes a new Lightning Action, which can be added to case page layouts next to existing publisher actions (such as Post, Email, File, etc.) [Change 00178480] (2.54)
- This new Lightning Action has been designed specifically for Lightning Experience users, and offers a faster experience in changing ownership on both desktop and mobile.
- When changing ownership, users can now chatter the receiving case owner and @mention other relevant users with additional specifics regarding the case. [Change 00182901] (2.58-2.60).
- The user search bar will now automatically focus when the component is loaded. [Change 00186584] (2.61)
- Resolved issue where email notifications to a queue would result in an error if the queue contained more than 10 users. [Change 00180544] (2.54)
- Resolved an issue where changing ownership would result in an error for Org where Case Teams were enabled, but Case Team Roles weren't defined. [Change 00181900] (2.54)
- Resolved issue where opening the Change Ownership page in Lightning Experience would result in a "This page isn't available in Salesforce Lightning Experience or mobile app" error. [Change 00182104] (2.57)
- Resolved issue where new Case Owner was not being added as an @ mention for notifications via Chatter, which could lead to error: [Cannot read property 'id' of undefined]. [Change 00192434] (2.64)
- Resolved issue with the type-ahead search not rendering, leading to error: Error: Unknown public property "aura:id" of element <C-AUTOCOMPLETE>. [Change 00192429] (2.64)
ProductChange Case Ownership Plus