- Resolved an issue where toggling between private and public on the New Comment page could result in recipient checkboxes being unintentionally checked. [Change 00169894] (5.39)
- Updated the Comment List to ensure that the formatting of the HTML email body displayed matches the HTML version on the Email Message record. [Change 00171849] (5.39)
- Fixed an issue where the Preview Email link on the Comment List would not include the full email. [Change 00172049] (5.39)
- The New Comment Mobile page will no longer remove new lines when sending an email. This would previously occur only if the "Enable Enhanced Comment Editor" setting was enabled. [Change 00173638] (5.39)
- Error emails will no longer be sent with an error like the following when performing a standard Salesforce case merge. [Change 00173888] (5.39)
SELF_REFERENCE_FROM_TRIGGER: Object 5000g000027uSVPAA2 is currently in a merge operation, therefore a trigger can not update it.
- Updated rich text editor to prevent Salesforce from removing indented styling. [Change 00173894] (5.39)
- Resolved an issue where opening the New Comment page from the Comment List in the mobile app would not redirect to the mobile version of the page. [Change 00174125] (5.41)