Direct Users that require a license:
- The Email to Case context user or, for Email-to-Case standard, the Automated Case User specified in Support Settings.
- If the Task object is enabled in Signature Slayer:
- Users who use Email to Salesforce.
- Users who add activity records to any object via any email integration tool.
- Users who add attachments to records of any object enabled in Signature Slayer via any email integration tool.
- Users who access Hit List Manager or Signature Slayer Setup require a license.
Indirect Users that require a license
- If Cases and/or Email Messages are enabled in Signature Slayer, users who own or update Cases.
- Users who own or update records of any object enabled in Signature Slayer when image attachments are added to these objects by an integration context user.
- Signature Slayer is configured to remove Case and Email Message attachments. Your organization has 25 users who interact with cases and email messages are added to those cases via Email to Case. Those 25 users each require a license. The Email to Case context user also requires a license. 26 total licenses are required.
- Signature Slayer is configured to remove attachments on Tasks and users attach emails using Salesforce for Outlook to Opportunities. These users require a license.
- Signature Slayer is configured to remove attachments on a particular custom object. An integration with an external case management system inserts records of this custom object with related attachments. Users who own or update these records require a license. The integration context user also requires a license.