- Simple Survey now features the ability to capture partial responses for custom questions on the survey landing page. [Change 00153585] (2.59-2.61)
As the survey recipient answers questions on the landing page, the existing survey record will be updated with the customer's responses. In the event the customer only answers some of the questions and does not click the Submit Updates button, Simple Survey will still capture the information they entered prior to abandoning the survey.
A "Status" field has been added on the Survey object to denote the completion of the survey. Status values include:
Responded: Customer has selected a rating / link in the initial survey email, but has not answered additional questions on the landing page.
Partial: Customer has selected a rating / link in the initial survey email, has answered some (or all) questions on the landing page but has not clicked Submit Updates.
Completed: Customer has selected a rating / link in the initial survey email, has answered some (or all) questions on the landing page, and has clicked Submit Updates.
- The Simple Survey setup page has been updated to match the Lightning Experience user interface. [Change 00157940] (2.62)
- A new setting to enable tracking of survey recipients' IP Address and Browser Information was added for compliance with the GDPR. It can be enabled on the setup page. [Change 00159474] (2.62)
- Surveys can now be created off of Order Products. An option for Order Product has been added to the list of available objects in the Survey Builder [Change 00160438] (2.63)
- Information about each survey type is displayed in the "Choose Survey" section of the Survey Builder. This information includes the rating scale of the survey and the date of the last time a survey of that type was sent out [Change 00159075] (2.63)