Surveying Internal Salesforce Users with Simple Survey
You are using Simple Survey and would like to survey internal Salesforce Users in your Org. This survey will be sent manually as part of an annual or quarterly process.
Please follow the steps outlined below for surveying internal Salesforce Users.
5. Click Save and Continue, and proceed with the remaining steps to customize your survey.
Step 3: Sending the survey via the Mass Email Users
1. Navigate to Setup | Administer | Manage Users | Mass Email Users.
2. From here, use an existing list view or create a new one to build a list of Users you're looking to survey. Once that list is solidified, click Next.
3. For Template Selection, choose the Simple Survey folder and then select the new template you built in the prior steps. Then, click Next.
4. Lastly, provide a name for your Mass Email, schedule a time for it to be sent and click Send.
When the survey recipient responds, the survey record in Salesforce will show which specific user had submitted the response.