Update Owner of Child Cases to the Owner of the Parent Case
You are using Case Merge Premium, and would like to update the owner of Child Cases involved in a merge operation to match the owner of the Parent Case.
This can be accomplished using Process Builder. Please review the steps outlined below.
8. For Conditions, select the "All of the conditions are met (AND)" and click Save.
9. Under Immediate Actions, click the Add Action option.
10. Select "Update Records" as the Action Type and provide a name for your action (e.g. Set Owner to Parent Case Owner).
11. For Record Type, choose the bubble "Select the Case Record that started your process".
12. For Criteria for Updating Records, select "No criteria - just update the records!" and configure the following new field value:
Please note, this KB article is provided as-is and customization using Process Builder is not supported under the scope of support provided with the Case Merge Premium application. For further assistance, please contact your Salesforce administrator, Salesforce implementation partner, or your Internet Creations Account Executive to inquire about professional services.